MARC is the leading Washington-based advocacy coalition focused on legislative and regulatory initiatives to reform federal secondary payer programs and policies. Coalition membership is open to any organization or individual involved in the issue.
Current membership includes retailers, insurers, attorneys, brokers, insureds, trade associations, self-insureds and third-party administrators.
For more information on joining MARC, contact Susan Murdock firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARC members participate in Secondary Payer policy decision-making at the federal level and receive the most current and up to date information about new developments in the area. Members establish the policy direction of the Coalition and are active participants in meetings with Congressional leaders and government officials on behalf of MARC.
- Develops and has final approval on Coalition policy priorities
- Participates in the development and implementation of strategic plans to achieve Coalition policy priorities
- Attends legislative and regulatory meetings on Capitol Hill and with government agencies on behalf of MARC
- Access and participants with national industry experts, Congressional leaders and staff, and government leaders on Secondary payer issues
- Responsible for oversight of Coalition consultants and operational infrastructure
- Has voting privileges (one vote per member organization)
- Access to Coalition members-only documents, presentations, and reference materials
- Ability to have multiple colleagues receive Coalition communications and attend in-person meetings and monthly membership conference calls
- Reviews and approves membership requests
- Member representative eligible to hold elected office and Chair Coalition committees and expert work groups
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY:
For more information on joining MARC, please contact Susan Murdock (email@example.com/202.347.9192).